Join the Green Team
The Green Team is a volunteer that works together to make sure that Culbokie Green is as interesting, people freindly, biodiverse and beautiful as it can be. Anyone can be part of the Green Team which meets every Thursday afternoon between 2 and 4pm. The Green Team welcomes volunteers of all types and abilities. It providws a great opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. To register interest or to find out more, contact Penny on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01349 877822.
What you need to know about the Green Team
- Varied tasks such as seed sowing, weed pulling/digging, mowing, pruning, mulching and small construction jobs.
- Establishing a bee and butterfly meadow which covers a large part of the area
- Skills sharing so we can all benefit from what others know.
- No gardening skills needed
- Wet weather tasks can be done under the shelter - such as tool maintenance, skills sharing, or just sharing our stories
- Bring a hot/cold drink and we’ll have a sociable break at some point during the afternoon.
- All you need are some gardening shoes and clothes that match the weather. We can provide everything else.
- No need to feel you would be committed every week - just come along when it suits you