Previous campaigns and appeals
Take a look at some of our past campaigns and appeals to see how our members and supporters have already helped make a difference.
Culbokie Challenge 2018
All locals were invited to take part in the Culbokie Challenge in May/June 2018, to help raise money for the Culbokie Community Hub at Glascairn.
They decided what their challenge would be and friends and family, from far and wide, sponsored them to complete it.
Your challenge can be anything you want; it’s best if it is something that you’ll feel good about doing and will enjoy doing.
You can do it on your own or in a team, with friends or family.
Quiz night - Friday 15 April 2016 - Findon Hall, Culbokie
Thanks to everyone who participated and contributed, the final total rasied was £1,023. This included the quiz night, raffle and online auction of Belladrum tickets.
Thanks to Black Isle Renewables for generously sponsoring the quiz this year.
Thank you to the following businesses for raffle/prize donations:
- Tescos Dingwall. £20 voucher
- Munro Butchers. £15 voucher
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car Inverness. 3 day weekend car hire (conditions apply)
- Lifescan Scotland. A gift arrangement of products.
- Guilded Twigs - 2 x candles and candle stick holders
- Fairways (Golf Loch Ness) Footgolf for 4 voucher
- Sammy's Hair Salon, Conon Bridge. Voucher for a trim or blow dry.
- Able Care, Inverness. 4 bottles of Asti
- Glen Wyvis. 2 whisky glasses in presentation box
- Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival. 2 x 3-day adult tickets (included camping and up to 2 additional "12 and under" tickets per adult). This generous donation was used to raise funds separately.
Also thanks to those shy individuals who also donated raffles and prizes.