CCT is always looking for new volunteers and there are many different ways that you can help us.
We have listed some opportunities below - but if you have a specific skill that you think we could use, please let us know.
- Join one of our working groups which are planning and organising the different areas of our work. Working groups inlclude the Woods Group, Fundraising Group, Market Group, History Group and Orienteering Group
- Put your technical or creative skills to work for us. We are looking for skills ranging from construction and housing to poster creation, sign writing and newsletter editing.
- Help at one or our events - there are all sorts of jobs from helping us to put up our gazebo, doing some baking or manning a stall
- Join a working party to help manage Culbokie Woods or Teanagairn Henge, one of our local historic monuments
- Consider putting yourself forward as a member of our Board. Check out the brief Board member role description
To find out more or offer assistance please contact email@example.com