A 2-fold leaflet summarising the chapters completed as of October 2016 can be viewed here in pdf format. (Start right-hand column page 1, read left to right on page 2 and then back to page 1)
A historical drive through the Village. Access the photographs.
The Village Centre. Read the summary.
The Village School. Read the summary.
Findon Hall open here
Culbokie Inn open here
Rural Life, Farming and Crofting open here A link has been provided in the Summary to the obituary to Annie Smith Mackenzie whose book "Earth's crammed with heaven" was a source of very useful local information.
Findon Mill open here
Findon Quarry and Pier open here
The Fisher Folk of Findon open here
The Parish of Urquhart and Logie Wester open here
Communications - roads, ferries and transport open here The railway that nearly came to Culbokie open here Culbokie Folklore open here The landscape around Culbokie open here Archaeology open here Càrn Mòr Dùn AKA Culbokie castle open here
Forestry open here
Gaelic speakers in the Urquhart and Logie Wester Civil Parish 1881 - 2011 open here
The background to Knockvisichan open here See also the first entry in "Descendants of Culbokie".
War Memorials in the Parish of Urquhart open here. New material October 2018